Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscripts is original, has not been published previously in any scientific journal, that manuscript is not being submitted for publication elsewhere, and will not be submitted to any media during the review process, unless the authors have officially withdrawn the manuscript from Tropical Animal Science Journal
- Manuscript submitted is a research topic which have no conflict with bioethical research.
- Manuscript encompass a broad range of research topics in tropical animal sciences: breeding and genetics, reproduction and physiology, nutrition, feed sciences, agrostology, animal products, biotechnology, behaviour, welfare, health, livestock farming system, integrated farming system, socio-economic, and policy.
- Manuscript has been prepared following the journal guidelines
- Manuscript is submitted in MS Word format
- Manuscript is submitted along with a statement of originality and copyright release form (Form A)
Authors submitting manuscripts should understand and agree that copyright of manuscripts of the article shall be assigned/transferred to Tropical Animal Science Journal. The statement to release the copyright to Tropical Animal Science Journal is stated in Form A. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA) where Authors and Readers can copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, as well as remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, but they must give appropriate credit (cite to the article or content), provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.