Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The format is in accordance with that provided by Jurnal Komunikasi Pembangunan
- Title in Indonesian and English
- Already included Author's name, Author's institution name, and author's e-mail or correspondence address
- Abstract in Indonesian and English with maximum of 200 words
Abstract consists of:
- Consist of 3-5 keywords
An introduction consist of:
a) State of the art
b) Research objectives / research questions
c) Hypothesis (if any)
d) States the communication theory or concept
development communication clearly as
Methods which consist of:
b) Data Collection Techniques
c) Technical Data Analysis
- Results and Discussion
- Conclusions and suggestions (not in bullet points)
- Acknowledgements (required for articles in English)
References, with the following conditions:
a) Quoting at least 25 citation
b)> = 80% primary reference (books and journals)
c)> = 80% of the reference must be in the past 10 years
d) Already using a reference manager (e.g.
Mendeley, EndNote, Zotero)
- Minimum number of pages is 10 pages
- Turnitin-based plagiarism rates <25%
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors contributing to Jurnal Komunikasi Pembangunan retain copyright to their articles but agree to publish them under a a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial- ShareAlike (CC BY-NC-SA)
2. Authors retain the copyright to their work. Users may read, copy and distribute the work in any form, provided the authors and the journal are appropriately credited or cited.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their articles, after publication, to personal and/or institutional websites and to archive their articles in institutional or funder repositories to insure even greater public access. Supplementary material should also be included when applicable. In addition, authors are permitted to post pre-print versions of their articles to institutional websites, repositories and similar (on the condition that all bibliographic information is also provided). However, authors are not allowed to send their manuscript to other scientific journals once it has been decided to be reviewed by reviewers at Jurnal Komunikasi Pembangunan (Jurnal KMP).
Read our instruction for authors for more information.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.