About the Journal
Focus and Scope
JPSL publishes articles in fields:
Environmental Policy and Management, Disaster Mitigation, Regional Planning, Land Resources Evaluation, Hidrology, Systems Modelling and Sciences, Water Pollution, Air Pollution, Environmental Technology, Ecotourism, Biodiversity, Environmental Economics, Public Communications, Social Sciences, Anthropology, Environmental Health
Peer Review Process
Submitted papers are evaluated by anonymous referees by double blind peer review for contribution, originality, relevance, and presentation. Editor in Chief will assign the manuscript to a corresponding Section Editor for further handling. The Section Editor will request at least 3 related scientists to review the manuscript. Based on the comments from the Reviewers, Section Editor and Editor in Chief will make the decision on the manuscript.
*click to erlarge
Published four times a year: March, June, September, December
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows:
• Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY)
How To Register
- Author should register through the following address: http://journal.ipb.ac.id/index.php/jpsl/user/register
- Author should fulfill the form, especially on the star mark. On the Confirmation Register section, please give your selection as author, reviewer, or both of them. After all the form was filled, click on "Register" to process the registration.
- Please go to User Home and select your role as Author. In Active Submission, click on "Click here: to go to step one of the five-step submission process".
- These are the five-step submission process:
- Step 1. Starting the Submission On the Journal Section, select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Articles. Author has to check-mark on the submission checklists. Author is able to give brief information to Editor about the submitted manuscript on the Comment form. Please click on the "Save and continue" button to go to the further step.
- Step 2. Entering the Submission's Metadata.
Author should enter metadata of all authors engaged in the writing process. The information of manuscript title, abstract, and keywords must be filled in the textbox.
- Step 3. Uploading the Submission
To upload manuscript to this journal, author should click Browse to find the manuscript file on the hard drive. Choose the file and click Upload button. Once the submission is uploaded, click Save and Continue on the bottom of this page.
- Step 4. Uploading Supplementary Files
The supplementary file should be uploaded is form A, consisting of Statement of Originality and Copyright Release Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the file, click on Upload button, and click on Save and Continue.
- Step 5. Confirming the Submission
Author has to check that all documents are complete. To submit the manuscript to Jurnal Pengelolaan Sumberdaya Alam dan Lingkungan (JPSL), click Finish Submission button. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgement by email and will be able to view the submission's progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
Author is able to trace the submission manuscript status including manuscript review and editorial process by logging in to the journal web.
Natural Resources and Environmental Management Studies Program, Graduate School of IPB University (PS-PSL, SPs IPB) in collaboration with Center for Environmental Research - Institute for Research and Community Service, IPB University (PPLH-LPPM, IPB) has been managing JPSL since 2011, with a period of two numbers per year. From 2017 to 2018, JPSL has published three issues per year. Since 2019, JPSL has published four issues per year.
The Journal of Natural Resources and Environment Management (JPSL) is a scientific periodical that presents scientific articles, conceptual thoughts, reviews, and book reviews on natural and environmental resource management that have tropical characteristics. Each manuscript submitted to the Journal of Natural Resources and Environmental Management is reviewed by reviewers.
JPSL has been indexed in DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journal), Google Scholar, Indonesian Publication Index (IPI), and CrossRef. JPSL has also been accredited by Kemenristekdikti as SINTA 2. Valid from January 2022 to January 2026.