Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper has not been previously published elsewhere.
- The paper must be in Microsoft Word format.
- The paper must be in proper English with good grammar. If the paper is accepted, it will be required to go through a proofreading step (under the authors' own funding) before it gets published
- Follow the Author Guidelines and Manuscript template.
- Complete all the information of each author before submitting the paper to OJS (in the list of contributions column).