About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Aims: MARINE FISHERIES aims to publish an original research focused on technology and management of capture fisheries, such as fishing equipment, management and transportation of fishing vessel, port management, and technology of capture fisheries.
Scope: MARINE FISHERIES Journal of Marine Fisheries Technology and Management contains research results / studies covering aspects of technology, management, and policies of marine fisheries.
Peer Review Process
All review process flows of Marine Fisheries Journal are under chief editorial check. In general, the review phase divided into 4 phases:
(1) Author(s) send the first manuscript to technical editor. In 24 hours, it will be record and editorial review process (format checkup). Script rejected will be informed by chief editor letter with the reasons why the script deny;
(2) When its appropriate, the script will be send to chief editor and editorial board to check the suitability of manuscript scope and sentence order. While if not, the script will be back to the author. All review process are conducted under the editorial team in blind review;
(3) Technical editor will check the format suitability and competences of manuscript;
(4) Reviewer together with editor will check the script content.
After the script recheck by reviewer and editor, chief editor will give the letter Accepted for Publication (AFP). Its means that the script will be publish in Marine Fisheries Journal. Technical editor will edit the manuscript, then send to chief editor to be final edit. Layout will be made by the technical editor, later on the script is returned to the author for proofreading before printing. In proofreading process, authors should fill the proofreading form in case the manuscript is appropriate. The peer review process needs 67 working days. Author(s) will receive free reprint as much two copies. If the manuscript composed from more than one author, allocation of each copy will be given to one who involved.
Marine Fisheries is published two times a year: May and November
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Fisheries Resources Utilization Department and Communication Forum & Partnership of Capture Fisheries
- Department of Fisheries Resources Utilization
- Communication Forum and Partnership of Capture Fisheries)