Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscripts must be original, have not been published previously in any scientific journal, that manuscripts are not being submitted for publication elsewhere, and will not be submitted to any media during the review process, unless the authors have officially withdrawn the manuscript.
- Manuscripts submitted are research topics which have not conflict with bioethical research.
- Manuscript encompass a broad range of research topics in Aquatic Science including and related to structure and dynamics of aquatic ecosystems, impacts and adaptations to pollution and global changes, socio-economical analysis of environmental benefits, impacts and bioconservation, ecosystems restoration and ecological engineering; and Fisheries Science including fisheries biology, aquaculture, environment, chemistry and biochemistry.
- Manuscripts should be prepared following The Guidelines, Instruction for Author, and Template of Habitus Aquatica.
- Authors agree to release to the Habitus Aquatica Journal the copyright of the manuscript.
Authors submitting manuscripts should understand and agree that copyright of manuscripts of the article shall be assigned/transferred to Habitus Aquatica Journal. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA). Therefore, Authors and Readers are permitted to share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, and adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose. However, they must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. If you remix, transform or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.